Tuesday 17 March 2015

Top Titles & Series 2014

This is a list of the top ten books that I read last year, before I started blogging, It will be interesting to see what my top ten will be next year, from all the books I will have reviewd!

1. A Game Of Thrones – G R R Martin
2. Redemption (Penton Vampire Legacy) – Susannah Sandlin
3. A Kiss of Shadows (Merry Gentry series) – L K Hamilton
4. Allegiance (Penton Vampire Legacy) – Susannah Sandlin
5. Divergent (Divergent Trilogy) – Veronica Roth
6. Allegiance (Divergent Trilogy) – Veronica Roth
7. Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy) – Veronica Roth
8. Among The Unseen (The Thin Veil Trilogy)
9. Eve of Darkness (Marked Series) – Sylvia Day
10. The Testing (The Testing Series) – Joelle Carbonneau


Here are my top 5 series from Last year, again were my own personal books to read, but not blogged.

1. Anita Blake Vampire Hunter – L K Hamilton
2. Merry Gentry sereis – L K Hamilton
3. Penton Vampire Leagacy – Susannah Sandlin
4. Divergent Trilogy – Veronica Roth
5. Marked Series – Sylvia Day

No comments:

Post a Comment